• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gunslinger Girl

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel^Magic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Hey everybody!

I'm new here, so bear with me^^

I watched the anime first series- awesome! Couldn't handle the art of the second series, so I started reading it instead~ but now I'm up to Ch. 60 and it seems to be coming out sporadically.

I'm wondering if anyone knows when or how often the chapters are released?
I think from looking around this site that it is no longer being published in America, so I'm searching for translated scans.

What news is there regarding this? I could only find threads in this forum dating several months ago, and I'm sure things have changed since then^^
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quote
We're not allowed to post scanlations at ANN, so you're not going to get any answers to that question. As to the status of the ADV publication...well, nothing really has changed. We still have no idea if they are ever going to get going again, though I would highly doubt it given recent developments. Probably the best we can hope for is that another company picks the license up and continues publishing.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1