• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoddessOtome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:59 pm Reply with quote
So who else is excited that the Clear Card Arc of Cardcaptor Sakura is getting an anime adaptation in 2018? I have to say when I found out I jumped out of my seat and started squealing like a little girl. And I have NEVER done that when it comes to an anime. For me, Sakura is the quinessential magical girl, maybe even more so than Sailor Moon. Cardcaptors was my real introduction into anime in my pre teen years. I loved the series and the concept of the Clow Cards. It still remains for me my ultimate favorite Magical Girl Series. I was worried that with the introduction of the Dark Magical Girl genre, that Cardcaptor Sakura would go that route. And from the fact that we have the director of the original series and the animating studio behind it returning for this series, it seems that this will be the case that we will get the innocent fantastical magical girl we know and love. I would be the first one to rebel and send a strongly worded letter to CLAMP if they gave the series a bloodthirsty turn. That's not what Cardcaptor Sakura is. Anyway, anyone else as excited as I am? Very Happy

[/img]
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:14 pm Reply with quote
There aren't enough words. It's a freaking miracle.

SAKURA, MAKE MAHOU SHOUJO GREAT AGAIN!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1