• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Dub Club

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Kyle Hebert wrote:
You're in luck........volume 2 should include Amanda/Jason Lee, Scott McNeil and more TBA

Sweet, I so buying that.

Quote:
Anyone interested in ordering the DVD, can go to:
http://www.kylehebert.com/tdcdvd01.htm
You don't have to pay by Paypal. You can send a check, money order, or well concealed cash. There is a PO box addy given on the link. The disc will ship in late March.

You know, you really shouldn't advertise on boards. Even the people who plan on buying the stuff don't appreciate it.

Last edited by MelancholyDevil on Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:38 pm Reply with quote
#1Evafan wrote:
Kyle Hebert wrote:
Anyone interested in ordering the DVD, can go to:
http://www.kylehebert.com/tdcdvd01.htm
You don't have to pay by Paypal. You can send a check, money order, or well concealed cash. There is a PO box addy given on the link. The disc will ship in late March.

You know, you really shouldn't advertise on boards. Even the people who plan on buyind the stuff don't appreciate it.

you should probably post in the retail section.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Proman wrote:
Looks cool. I've met Monica Rial, Greg Ayres. Now I wish the set included interviews with Amanda Win Lee (she's hillarious), her husband (also voice actor) and Scott McNeil (he's the coolest).

Amanda is by far the funnest and funniest VA I've ever talked to (and VA's tend to be a fun group), I enjoy talking to her very much.

Quote:
Speaking of Amanda if only the DVD including a topless pic of I would run out and buy like 10 copies (I'm not a pervert but I've her so many stories about her... and from her husband too! BTW, does anybody knows what I'm talking about?).

LOL, it's a more "you have to be there" sort of thing... pictures wouldn't do the situation any justice.

-t
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Quote:
Speaking of Amanda if only the DVD including a topless pic of I would run out and buy like 10 copies (I'm not a pervert but I've her so many stories about her... and from her husband too! BTW, does anybody knows what I'm talking about?).

LOL, it's a more "you have to be there" sort of thing... pictures wouldn't do the situation any justice.

You two wanna tell the rest of the class what's going on. Seriously, I wanna know, don't leave me in the dark. PRETTY PLEASE.
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
Proman wrote:
Looks cool. I've met Monica Rial, Greg Ayres. Now I wish the set included interviews with Amanda Win Lee (she's hillarious), her husband (also voice actor) and Scott McNeil (he's the coolest). Speaking of Amanda if only the DVD including a topless pic of I would run out and buy like 10 copies (I'm not a pervert but I've her so many stories about her... and from her husband too! BTW, does anybody knows what I'm talking about?).

Congratulations, you're a pig.

-Z

animenewsnetwork.com/columns/ShelfLife.php?id=25

Read the intro
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

Who, me? Why? For what reason?
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:52 pm Reply with quote
#1Evafan wrote:
Quote:

Who, me? Why? For what reason?

Pretty sure Vigilante024 was referring to what Kyle Hebert wrote and just clicked the most recent "quote."
Kyle Hebert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Sorry for offending anyone here with the sales pitch, I was only clarifying a point to a previous post in this thread about not wanting to use Paypal. Kinda hard to answer a sales related question otherwise.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Kyle Hebert wrote:
Sorry for offending anyone here with the sales pitch, I was only clarifying a point to a previous post in this thread about not wanting to use Paypal. Kinda hard to answer a sales related question otherwise.

Your post was perfectly fine, as you said, someone asked a question and it is perfectly acceptable for this type of information to be given out when it is on-topic or requested.

We just don't appreciate people coming here and starting threads to advertize their endeavours. Not the issue in your case.

Don't worry about it.
Craeyst Raygal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:02 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty interested in these DVD's too. Especially the one with Brian Drummond (easily my favorite male dub actor).

What's Brian Drummond been up to recently? I sent lots of letters to Tokyopop hoping they'd cast him as Ryousuke "Ry" Takahashi (since I think Drummond is the perfect stand in for Takehito Koyasu) but to no avail.

So, what's he doing? Or are you not at liberty to say? Wink
Kyle Hebert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Didn't touch upon new projects as much as just trying to get to know Brian Drummond. But, he was a great sport, and I think everyone will enjoy his interview on a future volume.
Zeiram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quote
Hey proman, I know exactly what you are talking about. I heard a bunch of her stories at CKON last year. She is flippen nuts! Damn pervert too, but fun. The lot of em were drinken and joking around telling jokes. I was a bit worried, but it didn't spill anywhere erk puns.

Loved the scenario of the yaoi room and the drinking age bit, had to be there to get it lmao. My sister was in the yaoi room so i got the full story Anime smile hehe
Proman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:11 am Reply with quote
Oh yeah, she's so funny. I attended her roast at this year's Ohayocon. It was the funniset thing I've seen since I went to see Eric Idle. I loved the story about her getting drunk on every convention and getting hurt in the pool. Inuyasha's producer really had some interesting stuff to tell Wink . I also liked the story of her doing stand-up routine in front of some religious people (I bet you heard that one) And in the end, her husband started telling stuff about everyone on the panel... it got crazy lol.
By the way, Tempest is it true that she was banned from some convention for flashing her breasts? Talk about fan-servie Cool ...

P.S. Did any of you get to hear her say the ultimate "You could've saved our mom" joke? It was the sickest thing I've ever heard but it was damn funny Laughing !
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:22 am Reply with quote
Amanda is a convention goddess. *nods* It was awesome being in an elevator with her. I love conventions.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2