• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How does sakura tsuushin end?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roninmaster7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quote
I've just looked over the final raw scans of the series and would reallu like someone to break down how the series ended.

I see in the later chaptera urara has some serious surgrry that makes me worried if its terminal. Alsi urara decides to break up with touma in the end and touma fantazing about marrying urara. Also seems touma fails to get into a school all the way to the end also seems urara might of failed to get into any schools either. Also looks like toumas friend gets married in the end cant really tell who the girl is.

Im just really curious to know if the series ended on a happy or sad note.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Roninmaster7 wrote:
I've just looked over the final raw scans of the series and would reallu like someone to break down how the series ended.

I see in the later chaptera urara has some serious surgrry that makes me worried if its terminal. Alsi urara decides to break up with touma in the end and touma fantazing about marrying urara. Also seems touma fails to get into a school all the way to the end also seems urara might of failed to get into any schools either. Also looks like toumas friend gets married in the end cant really tell who the girl is.

Im just really curious to know if the series ended on a happy or sad note.

Hi, where did you find these final chapters? Could you find any translated? Could you share with me? I flipped over the internet and could not find PLEASE! I stopped at the Cap 189 vol. 17 if I'm not mistaken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:26 pm Reply with quote
In the end (vol 20):

spoiler[Mieko stays with the planned fiance
Tatsuhiko moves to SE Asia to "play"
Kouji dates then marries Komi
Touma marries Urara]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1