• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia Season 7's Episode 1 Teased in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 am Reply with quote
I imagine Romi Park is going to be having fun with this.
Minos_Kurumada

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:23 am Reply with quote
Friendly advice:

This season onwards makes the first movie cannon, its not 100% necessary to watch it, but its nice to have a better context.
Dr. Wily

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Minos_Kurumada wrote:
Friendly advice:

This season onwards makes the first movie cannon, its not 100% necessary to watch it, but its nice to have a better context.

My god, I never thought I'd see the day when a shonen movie was made canon*. I mean I remember way back when the movie came out hearing the author say it was, but I thought that was just something for press to help drive ticket sales. What a time to be alive... Very Happy

*I mean I've seen a few (Demon Slayer, DBZ: Battle of Gods/Resurrection F) but those immediately went and recapped/redid the movies in the following seasons of the show itself, so I kinda don't count it...
Zimmer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Dr. Wily wrote:
My god, I never thought I'd see the day when a shonen movie was made canon*. I mean I remember way back when the movie came out hearing the author say it was, but I thought that was just something for press to help drive ticket sales. What a time to be alive... Very Happy

*I mean I've seen a few (Demon Slayer, DBZ: Battle of Gods/Resurrection F) but those immediately went and recapped/redid the movies in the following seasons of the show itself, so I kinda don't count it...

I think there was something about the 4th Bleach movie being canon.
Heishi

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Not looking forward to what will be the absolutely most disappointing thing that's ever happened in this whole franchise.

*sigh* Why Horikoshi...?
Why?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1