• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Adult Swim ratings push CN to new heights

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Hah! The neat part is that Williams St. runs through my college campus.

Turner Enterprises are right across 10th Street from Georgia Tech. A girl in my major temped with CN. She said they were all certifiable.

Anyone want an actually Williams St. roadsign on e-bay??

(just kidding..)
herbkir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:02 pm Reply with quote
Hey Tenchi,
If you have YTV on your cable system in Canada, you'll be able to watch at least one of the Adult Swim anime shows. YTV on Sept. 5 at 10 p.m. eastern will be starting Inuyasha in the English dub in their Anima-nia programming block. They've bought the Canadian TV rights to that series. I don't know how many Inu episodes they will be airing in this premiere run. They have a Web site: www.ytv.com (^_*)
SkullKnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:24 am Reply with quote
thats pretty cool their located in atlanta. I have a sister who lives in conyers I think thats how you spell it. I'm at the University of Alabama, thats only like a 3 to 4 hour drive.
Hmmmm road trip? Laughing
peaceseller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:18 pm Reply with quote
I think it's great that CN has a venue for anime besides that retarded Toonami (I hate DBZ). Some people are mad because they play comedy shows on AS, too. You don't have to watch those, so stop complaining.
king_micah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Bold= bad. Use normal fonts please.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:49 pm Reply with quote
peaceseller wrote:
I think it's great that CN has a venue for anime besides that retarded Toonami (I hate DBZ). Some people are mad because they play comedy shows on AS, too. You don't have to watch those, so stop complaining.

Funny, I remember a time that a few people were upset that anime was on Cartoon Network in the first place. *Shurgs*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
DarkCrawlSpace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:55 pm Reply with quote
The Family Guy Volume 2 DVD is finally out! Is anyone getting it? I ordered my copy through Foxstore.com because their was an awesome deal to save $10 off of it automatically. Everyone keeps talking the unaired "When you Wish upon a Weinstein" episode, but I cant wait to check out the all of the uncensored material, and the pilot pitch of the Family Guy which shows what the characters looked like originally. I heard Lois had blonde hair and Stewie wore purple and green instead of his usual yellow and red. Can you imagine that? And besides all of that is 22 episodes of probably, in my opinion, the funniest animated show ever! Be sure to pick it up!
DarkCrawlSpace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Watch the Family Volume 2 DVD until the Family Guy Movie....
Did anyone pick up the Family Volume 2 DVD? If not, our missing out. And you might as well get it now and save a whole lot of money, rather than figure out how bad you really want it later and have to spend the extra cash. The DVD's already number one in sales on Amazon.Com! That just shows how popular the show is, considering how longs its been cancelled! You should get the dvd because its the only thing that will keep us busy until the straight to dvd Family Movie comes!
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:48 am Reply with quote
Is there a reason you feel the need to keep advertising on the boards? It's against Teh Rules, ya know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2