• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ADV at Shoujocon

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSJ Gohan 64

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:45 am Reply with quote
Looks like the Sailor Moon R boxset will be missing an episode due to Toei not allowing ADV to have it. Sad
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:51 am Reply with quote
Eh, it's a crappy filler episode anyway. I don't think it's such a big deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tenchi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:51 am Reply with quote
Just like Tenchi Muyo, I doubt I'd even care for Sailor Moon if it wasn't for the silly filler episodes, so, personally, I do care. It's a swimsuit episode! And it's got Chibi-Usa meeting a dinosaur! A plesiosaur! (Yes, if I describe it that way, it sounds like precisely the sort of episode Zac would berate me for liking, but I have different tastes and I find that sort of thing charming, what can I say?) Fortunately, in a way, we aren't exactly flush with money right now, so I was only going to ask for the first series Sailor Moon boxset for my 29th birthday on October 2nd, so I'll wait and see if anything happens before I get the Sailor Moon R set... whenever... though I'm probably going to bite the bullet and buy it eventually and I'll just download that one episode.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:27 pm Reply with quote
"It's a swimsuit episode! And it's got Chibi-Usa meeting a dinosaur! A plesiosaur! (Yes, if I describe it that way, it sounds like precisely the sort of episode Zac would berate me for liking, but I have different tastes and I find that sort of thing charming, what can I say?)"

(insert beration here)
Usagi04

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Episode 67 was a good episode in my opinion. It's a shame that a lot of Americans won't get to see it. Razz

First post for me!
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Dude, they're like, 15. Ew.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1