• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monster in a box

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quote
I'm bored, so I'll go ahead and do this. I hope I remember to get rid of all the copy pasted details that aren't mine...

Name: If I told you my first name I might as well tell you my last name too.

Sex: Male

Blood Type: Not sure. My Mom says she thinks it's AB.

Marital Status: Very single

Ethnicity: Dunno. Lots of European crap. No Asian whatsoever, which explains my lack of video game prowess.

Religion: Devout member of The First United Church of Rislimology. On a cool mid-summers night.

Pets: One old cat that now lives with my Grandma, and one horrible ugly dog that no one likes.

Drink/Smoke: I've had two sips of beer in my entire life, and I see no reason to smoke.

Likes: Video games, and anime. I have very limited interests.

Dislikes: Oh, you're going to have to be more specific.

Favorite anime: FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Magical Girl Pretty Sammy (yeah, I know, that last one is kind of out of place)

Favorite Manga: Love Hina

Favorite Books: I don't read.

Favorite game: I play a lot of bemani. The stuff that isn't DDR, but is still alive.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: I never see movies, and don't watch much TV aside from what's on Adult Swim.

Favorite Drink: None.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: I dunno.

Favorite Foods: Clams, probably some other things

Favorite Sites: Ehhh, it'd be a stretch at this point to say I 'like' any site

Favorite Sport (to watch): I don't like sports, but I guess I baseball.

Favorite Sport (to play): Eh.

Favorite Music: the pillows, various bemani stuff (wac, Taka, Slake, Ryu*, Hideo Suwa)

Job: I wash dishes at Cold Stone. I don't think it's a real job, but whatever.

Hobbies: Nothing I haven't already said.

"Fun" facts about me: I like loli, which instantly makes me a terrible person.
Ummm...that's the closest thing to fun I can think of.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quote
Well tis the season to be jolly as they say. So a big jolly warm welcome to Salain, watchdog210, Sayeko, Doc Tater, Fear Ghoul, and Monster in a box. It's nice to see you all joined up here at ANN. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay during this holiday season and beyond. As part of your welcome it's my holly jolly duty to give you each your own mystery welcome bag of goodie. ::hands them each a red/green bag:: Inside your seasonal bags you'll each find a broken round x-mas tree ornament, a left over brittle candy cane from around the 1980's, some left over egg nog from last year, and exactly 4 lights from a string of x-mas lights. I hope you enjoy your festive gifts and remember; Next to a circus there ain't nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
Skys

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quote
Name: Nick

Blood Type: Not sure.

Marital Status: Single

Race: Caucasian

Religion: I follow my own beliefs

Pets: 3 Cats, 1 Dog

Drink/Smoke: Why? I might drink socially when I am older, but more then that I can't see. I definitely don't plan on smoking ever. It just isn't worth it.

Likes: Drawing, reading, writing, computers, anime (That should be a given), biking, traveling, sleeping, staying up late, thinking, video games, learning new things, roller coasters, swimming, running, my Japanese class, snow, rain, dreaming, laughing, animals, taking photos, music, lakes, oceans, beaches, forests, staring off into space, hiking, camp fires, smores, camping, building things, castles, summer sunsets, plane rides, car rides, quiet nights, skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, tranquility, and so many other things that don't come to mind.

Dislikes: I don't like disliking things. I try to hold appreciation for everything in life.

Favorite anime: FLCL, Kino's Journey, Haibane Renmei, Honey and Clover, Tegenn Toppa Gurren Lagann, all of Miyazaki's films I have seen thus far, Death Note, Kanon, Air, and Full Metal Alchemist are one's that come to mind.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I actually haven't read too many mangas.

Favorite Books: Ender's Game series, Eragon series, the few Wheel of Time books I have read, Redwall series (I used to read it a lot), 1984, The Metamorphosis, The Anthem, stories by Edgar Allen Poe, and Lord of the Rings. Lately I become more interesting in myths, epic poems, and philosophy, but overall I don't spend as much time as I would like dedicated to reading.

Favorite game: I play Guild Wars every now and then, currently. I remember liking Kingdom Hearts a lot some time ago before I got rid of my PS2 when it died. The Golden Sun games were really fun. Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Halo I like playing with friends a lot. Though out of all the games I have played I can't really think of a favorite. There are just too many.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, V for Vendetta, the Matrix, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Killer Rabbit!), The Nightmare Before Christmas, Donnie Darko, The Fountain, The Prestige, The Lord of the Rings, and most importantly Snakes on a Plane. As for TV Shows, I really don't watch too much TV.

Favorite Drink: Hmm, favorite drink. I like pina coladas; those are good, but as for a favorite drink I don't know. Hot chocolate and apple cider are nice on cold winter days. Lemonade is a nice drink in the summer. Any juices I like. Chocolate milk is good. I guess there are a lot of drinks I like, but I can't really think of a favorite.

Favorite Foods: I like just about any kind of fruit. Ice cream is also good.

Favorite Sites: Here, Google, Wikipedia (My number one source for anything), Serene Distraction (This creative arts like forum my friend told me to join), and Veoh's TV Program (Not exactly a site, but it takes all the videos from Veoh, Google, and Yahoo.)

Favorite Sport (to watch): Olympics are about it. Sometimes other sports on TV during rare occasions.

Favorite Sport (to do): Skiing and Snowboarding I like to do a lot, but I am willing to do just about any sport if it is for fun.

Favorite Music: I am open to just about anything, but some that come to mind include: Yellowcard, Mozart, Beethoven, Say Anything, Green Day, The Beatles, Death Cab for Cutie, The Eagles, Jim Croce, The Beach Boys, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace, System of a Down, Sugarcult, Relient K, Plain White T's, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Linkin Park, The Killers, Incendio, Eve 6, A New Found Glory, Panic at the Disco, Good Charlotte, Weezer, Motion City Soundtrack, MXPX, Kansas, Rammstein, She Wants Revenge, Survivor (Everyone loves Eye of the Tiger), Wolfmother, The Raconteurs, Phantom Planet, O-zone (Numa Numa!), Lucky Twice (After hearing their song Lucky while in Spain I knew they were an awesome band. Their song is on the level of Numa Numa possibly!), Evanescence, Bowling for Soup, My Chemical Romance, Tenacious D, and Staind to name a few.

Occupation: Student as of now. I'm a senior in high school, but I am taking all college courses through PSEO. One of my classes is Japanese at the University of Minnesota. It is really fun.

Hobbies: Music is nice. I can play the flute right now, and am also teaching myself how to play the guitar. As for other activities, I already listed a lot in the likes section.

Favorite Quotes:

This is one quote which really changed my perception of death and the connotations I held for it. It is an excerpt from Socrates Apology as spoken by Plato.
Plato wrote:
"Now as you see there has come upon me that which may be thought, and is generally believed to be, the last and worst evil. But the oracle made no sign of opposition . . . I regard this as a proof that what has happened to me is a good, and that those of use who think that death is an evil are in error . . . . Let us reflect in another way, and we shall see that there is great reason to hope that death is a good, for one of two things:--either death is a state of nothingness and utter unconsciousness, or, as men say, there is a change and migration of the soul from this world to another. Now if you suppose that there is no consciousness, but a sleep like the sleep of him who is undisturbed even by the sight of dreams, death will be an unspeakable gain. . . . Now if death is like this, I say that to die is gain; for eternity is then only a single night. But if death is a journey to another place, and there, as men say, all the dead are, what good, O my friends and judges, can be greater than this? . . . What would not a man give if he might converse with Orpheus and Musaeus and Hesiod and Homer? Nay, if this be true, let me die again and again. . . . Above all, I shall be able to continue my search into true and false knowledge; as in this world, so also in that; I shall find out who is wise, and who pretends to be wise, and is not. . . . The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows."

One thing which was said in one of my dreams comes to mind.
From a dream wrote:
"You know what you have learned, but you cannot learn more than you know"

This one is another quote from Greek Philosophy, this time by Socrates, which I find to be very true for I believe at some point we all realize that all that we know is that we know nothing at all.
Socrates wrote:
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance."

Random Facts:
I have been to Europe four times. First two times were spent in Germany for a few weeks. Third time was spent with a Ambassadorial Studies Group called People to People throughout Malta, Italy, the Vatican, Monaco, and France for three weeks. The latest time was spent with my Spanish Class last spring for two weeks in Spain. I have also been to the Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, and many of the places in the states. Some locations include: Washington D.C.(A really great place. I liked it a lot), New York(Was in awe of the building's heights when I first arrived.), and Monterey, San Fransisco, and some of the cities between the two.(I got to stay at a hostel next to a light house, and got to sit in a hot tub at night watching shooting stars flying over the Pacific. I also got to bike across the Golden Gate Bridge.)

Photos
Photo 1
Photo 2

Closing Remarks
Well, I think that covers the basics about me. I hope to get to know everyone here well. どうぞよろしく。
Raiuuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Name: Ryan

Blood Type: Unkown

Ethnicity: 1/8 portuguese and small amounts of the rest of europe. im a mutt.

Religion: None but Raptor Jesus is pretty sweet.

Pets: A shitzu that bites me.

Drink/Smoke: I'll drink when college comes and i will never smoke.

Likes: Hanging out with friends, golfing, video games, anime, thrift stores, FOOD

Dislikes: My job even though its not hard at all. People who complain about every little thing.

Favorite anime: DNAngel, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Death Note, Sprial

Favorite Manga (Light novels): UNbalanced x2, Naruto, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Favorite Books: Breakfast of Champions, The tripod series, and im sure other books but i dont read pretty much at all.

Favorite game: Any thing in the Dragon Warrior/Quest series, GH3, marvel ultimate allince, Dark Cloud 2, Grand theft auto games.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Any Tim Burton film, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, IFM channel, comedy central, LOST, cartoons but kinda old ones.

Favorite Drink: Don't have one.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Vitamin Water, Code Red, Crush Soda, MILK, Apple Juice, Lemon Aid and cool Aid.

Favorite Foods: Meat, Fruit, Bread, SUGAR, deepfired stuff, i not a big fan of vegitables.

Favorite Sites: One Manga, Myspace (i know im kinda addicted), Youtube, Cosplay.com, and Deviantart.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Tennis, Golf, funny ones like rock paper scissors championship they had on espn.

Favorite Sport (to play): Golf and Tennis. any racquet sport.

Favorite Music: Indie, Oldies, J-rcok, Techno, Beat, Rock in general.

Job: A cashier girl at a local gorcery store.

Hobbies: Watching movies, shopping, playing tennis and golf, watching anime and reading manga, exercising, watching tv, surfing the net.

Fun facts about Ryan:
Shoe size is 13.
Has big nuckles.
Has 3 Great grandparents that are still alive.
Has 1 brother.
WANTS TO COSPLAY SO BAD.
doesnt know who to cosplay as.

Favorite Quotes:
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth"
"Pools Closed"
"BAM HOT KARL!"

Pictures:
Me when i got really bored>> http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z105/kamiinu/smex.jpg

before homecomming >> http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z105/kamiinu/hc3.jpg

playing some mario>> http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z105/kamiinu/mario2.jpg

The dog that hates me and well me>> http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z105/kamiinu/megun.jpg

8th Grade (i know sad) im a Junior now>>http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z105/kamiinu/RyanLongHairFront.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jocool88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quote
I guess ill do this for my first post, i wonder who will read it? Smile

Name: Joseph Heap

Blood Type: dunno

Ethnicity:dunno... is white and ethnicity? -_-

Religion: lds, but currently inactive

Pets: a big white cat, he is at my parents house right now though

Drink/Smoke: drink socially, i hate smoking its a terrible habit and no i dont smoke

Likes: anime/manga, reading fantasy novels, playing video games, several sports, girls.

Dislikes: hmmm kids in general age newborn-15 or so depending on gender/personality. my little brother is 13 but he is cool, and my cousin is 15 but she is a little cussword.

Favorite anime: Evangelion

Favorite Manga: Hajime no Ippo

Favorite Books: alot of fantasy, i tend to have more favorite authors then books but i can only think of a few of them atm.

Favorite game: Legend of Dragoon! is my all time favorite

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Fight Club, Gladiator, 300, The Office, That 70's Show. there are more but it would take a long time to name them i am an avid movie watcher.

Favorite Drink: haven't been drinking too long but i my fav so far is one where u drop a shotglass into a glass of redbull, i wish i could reemmber name but its been a while -_-.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Dr. Pepper, Pepsi.

Favorite Foods: Steaks are good, im like the opposite of a vegetarion, im very carnivorous.

Favorite Sites: dunno just kinda surf usually, i was a myspace addict for a while tho.

Favorite Sport (to watch):dont usually watch sports except in anime.

Favorite Sport (to play):i love to swim, also like to play tennis, basketball, and soccer.

Favorite Music: not rap or country >_>

Job: Fabricator for Aviat Aircrafts. i make airplane parts =)

Hobbies: dling and watching anime, playing WOW, going Paintballing (i have 6 paintball buns now, got first one when i was 14. then 1 each year on my birthday) have others i guess /shrug.

Fun facts about me:
Arrow collects paintball guns, has 6 so far.
Arrow was a good swimmer in highschool, top 3 of team.
Arrow my computer was bought and assembled piece by piece by my friend and I.
Arrow First concert was for My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, and Reggie and the Full Effect.

there are some pics on my myspace if anyone cares to look.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41964403

feel free to pm me with questions if u have any =)
Muppe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Might aswell get this done, so you all can call me an old fart.

Name: Audun, is an old viking name that means Friend of wealth or something like that.

Blood Type: I will let the doctor check if I ever need it. Cool

Ethnicity: 1/4 german, rest Norwegan.

Religion: Not really, but I love christmas.

Pets: Nope, no animals around.

Drink/Smoke: Don´t smoke. Love dark bear and ale.

Dislikes: taxes, bills, the high price on bear in norway.

Favorite anime: Can´t put them in order so just random rambling. Rune Soldier, Fruit Basket, Getbackers, Chrono Crusade, FMP!, Neo Genesis Evangelion and more.

Favorite Manga: Don´t read alot of manga but One piece for the parts I have read.

Favorite Books: Whatever Discworld book.

Favorite game: Daggerfall, all I need to say.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: My name is Earl.

Favorite Drink: Hobgoblin, a really good ale.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Coke.

Favorite Foods: Italian style pizza.

Favorite Sport (to watch):Hockey!

Favorite Sport (to play): Bandy.

Favorite Music: Sepultura, Soulfly, Pantera, Perfect Cirkle, Pearl Jam... and that kind of music.

Job: Logistic, now did I spell that right?

Hobbies: Rpg.

Fun facts about Muppe:
Arrow Get´s nicer the more I drink, then I pass out. Rolling Eyes
Arrow Insane collecter of anime on dvd. Twisted Evil
Arrow Don´t remember my first consert, was busy with more interesting things. Cool
Arrow Foodpoisened myself 3 times by misstake when I was a student.My cooking sort of improved after that. Embarassed
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quote
A big holiday ANN welcome to Skys, Raiuuga, Jocool88, and Muppe. Sorry for the late welcome guys but my attention has been diverted elsewhere as of late. I hope you're all enjoying the site so far. Now you can spend part of your holiday season here with all of us.....scary I know heh. Well as part of your welcome you guys all get your very own mystery welcome bag of goodies. ::hands them each a brown paper bag:: You lucky guys each such enjoyable items such as an empty eye drop container, the cores of two very old apples, a hand ful of stuffing from a couch cushion, and 2 keys of mysterious origin whose purpose is unknown. I hope you enjoy your fabulous gifts and while you're here don't forget these words of wisdom; Cooking lesson #1: don't fry bacon in the nude.
daedelus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
Cooking lesson #1: don't fry bacon in the nude.

Snap,crackle,pop...Ouch! Yes, words to live by, my friend! Wink
Jocool88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Thanks much for the welcome, i enjoyed an apple core, and since my pillow was a little flat i got to add some more cushioning to it. Smile

You know the most interesting thing i find about warnings, caution labels, and tips like
Quote:
psycho 101

Cooking lesson #1: don't fry bacon in the nude

is that they are most likely there because some really smart person has already tried them out before Razz
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quote
I use an apron now thank you. Razz
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quote
Name: Just call me ChichiriNoDa since it is my username

Location: Currently living in US (4 years now), But I came from the little Island of the Philippines

Ethnicity: Asian (Filipino)

Favorite anime: Fushigi Yugi, Chobits, Seto no Hanayome, Kamichu, Detective Conan, Haibane Renmei, All of Studio Ghibli Movies and lots more.....

Favorite Manga: I only read couple of manga like Fushigi Yugi both the Suzaku/Seiryu and Genbu Kaiden. Also Millenium Snow.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Anime and Filipino shows.

Hobbies: I like to watch anime, eat outside and just spend my time relaxing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Twilight's Chapter 13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quote
Name: Twilight will do
Sex: Male (?)
Blood Type: No Idea
Marital Status: Single (forever)
Ethnicity: Mix of so many I can't remember, but primarily Asian
Religion: Me-ism, or Pluralism when it suits me. Confused
Pets: N/A
Drink/Smoke: Too young, but you can't resist drinks.
Dislikes: Humans
Favorite anime: NGE, Rozen Maiden, Tsubasa Chronicles
Favorite Manga (Light novels): HunterXHunter, TsubasaRC, Shaman King
Favorite Books: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quindrilogy and a bunch of others...
Favorite game: Supreme Commander series, Dawn of War series, Age of Empires series, Battle for Middle Earth series
Favorite TV shows/Movies: Lord of the Rings, I Robot...I don't watch a lot of movies
Favorite Drink: Blood, or anything I can get without the police on my tail.
Non-Alcoholic Drink: Too many, mostly the stuff that isn't good for you.
Favorite Foods: Edible ones, any ones.
Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, Rosa Mystica forums, Evageeks, Facebook, Google, Wikipedia.
Favorite Sport (to watch): Hate sports
Favorite Sport (to play): All Martial Arts
Favorite Music: Anything not rap, techno or house
Job: Staring out the window like an idot, or student
Hobbies: Shooting, Computers, books, computers...etc.
Favorite Quotes:
There are only two things constant, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former - Albert Einstein

It is always darkest just before it turns pitch black. Mostly because of my name.
wanda_tail

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quote
Name:(Sorry,can't say da real name)just call me Wanda.. Smile
Blood type:(???) Laughing
Ethnicity:Can't remember,primaly Asian.
Religion:Islam
Pets:Yuki,Yuna,Luna Smile
Drink/Smoke:Nooo...Don't drink and Smoke(or should i say my favourite drink is avocado juice) Embarassed Laughing I don't know what really2 mean by drink(in this question).
Dislikes:............maybe i should say insects Embarassed
Fav.Anime:Gakuen Alice,Tsubasa Chronicle,Fullmoon o sagashite,Bleach,Air Gear,Naruto,Ultra Maniac(ah..there so many but da most i like is on underline text.)
Fav.manga:Fullmoon(not much because i just watch it on tv) Laughing
Fav.Books:There many books that i like maybe i should tell ya my fav.author.
Fav.Author:Dr.Aidh Al-Qarni Very Happy ,J.K.Rowling,Enid Blyton
Fav.tv shows:Korean drama
Fav.Drink:Like on da top(avocado juice)
Fav.Food:My mom's cooking,sushi
Fav.Sites:ANN,Livejournal/alice_gakuen,google,youtube,wikipedia
Fav.Sports(2 watch):Gymnastic
Fav.Sports(2 play):Dodgeball,badminton,basketball,swimming
Fav.Music:Japanese songs
Job:Still student Very Happy
Fav.Quotes:Still don't know

Like 2 be frenz with all of ya Very Happy ..........
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Name: Samune Hienburg
Age 26
Marital status: Single
Religion: None
Drink/Smoke:Both at the same time.
Favorite music:Anime 80's and 90's(love the 80's guitar solo's)Most video game music.
Favorite sports:I'm a hardcore Hikikomori.
Favorite games:Mostly japanese.Namco X Capcom,Narutimate Shippuden Accel.
Favorite anime:Trigun,Black magic M66,Nadia,Hokuto no Ken 1-109+series 2.There are too many to mention.I've seen just about every anime ever produced.
Favorite manga:Dragonquest,Jojo's Bizarre adventure 1-6,Berserk,Jigoku Sensei Nube.
Likes:Anime and Videogames (that's all I do.)Anything subbed.Old E3,Mangaka,Coke and expanding my foreign influence.
Dislikes:Dubbing,Drama,Rich people(I know a lot of them),giant parties.

Fun facts about Samune:"Anime and videogames are my life,reality is my hobby"

I was born into the world of technology I was brought up as an observer.I was the Supreme Otaku before such nonsence was labeled.I was trained to explore how things were made instead of just enjoying such products(Ignorance is bliss)Shown how animation was made,how games are made.I was trained to appreciate one of the greatest art forms,Japanese Animation.
My aunt is my single biggest influence,she has done so much in her lifetime.She runs the Silicon in California nowadays.

Shameless plug:http://www.myspace.com/samunehienburg
There is a big list of things i have seen/own(not nearly all of it).
bluecrescent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quote
Name: names can be deceiving...probably Wink
Sex: female
Blood Type: uhmmm...a blood type that vampires seek...
Marital Status: single
Age: 16 [I'll let you know a secret...I'm actually 500 years old...shhh...please don't tell anyone if you still treasure your life Twisted Evil ]
Ethnicity: a demigoddess...an existence that is both divine and mortal [half goddess...half human] Wink
Religion: I'm a catholic since birth but my belief lies on what the philosopher, Epicurus had once said, "Fear of God is groundless since he is oblivious of human affairs"
Pets: a dog...who has a hidden desire to eat me...
Dislikes: I hate it when humans curse me (which is most of the time Crying or Very sad )
Favorite anime: Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Honey and Clover, Gundam Seed and Naruto
Favorite Books: The Princess Diaries and the Harry Potter series...I also love the books of Roald Dahl
Favorite TV shows: I don't watch much on tv...
Favorite Drink: blood [it's sooo addictive] Twisted Evil
Non-Alcoholic Drink: water is the origin of all drinks known to man...
Favorite Foods: I love sweet stuff
Favorite Sites: ANN and youtube
Favorite Sport: sport triggers the adrenaline rush thus making an individual strong and invulnerable...but in my case, sport triggers my clumsy bone thus resulting in injuries and a really bloody scene...I guess sports really hate me Crying or Very sad
Favorite Music: Once upon a time this beautiful demigoddess hates music...actually, music hates her. But one day she came across Jpop and Jrock and she began to see the beauty of music...but sadly music doesn't see her beauty...[fave band: L'arc~en~ciel]
Job: making myself happy Very Happy
Hobbies: watching anime...reading books...writing...and looking at my reflection on the mirror while contemplating about my gorgeously hot looks Very Happy
Fan facts:
I am really really clumsy...my friends are even afraid to come near me becuase they might get injured (and they still have the nerve to call themselves as my friends!!)

I am a tone deaf (this explains why music hates me)

Math and anything with numbers has an evil desire to kill me

I'm fascinated with Greek and Roman culture and history

I'm strangely interested in Greek and Roman mythology [my favorite god is Hermes while Artemis is my favorite goddess]

I am the most bullied person in class...I guess my classmates really love me (I can't wait till graduation!)

I adore my younger sister...but she hates me Crying or Very sad

My friends often say that I act like a child (but I'm a child!)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 40 of 233