• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Lazy Dungeon Master

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:02 am Reply with quote
Well, the first volume of the english translated manga is out. Been waiting for it a long time now. Quite happy with it.

Just one thing though, they are using 'Meat' as the name for Niku. Whatever Niku's conotations are in Japanese, it would have been better to still have kept Niku as Niku in the English volume. The English translation of the light novel, kept her as Niku and explained what it meant, which is what they should have done in the manga. Hoping they will retcon this later on, it will get even more dysfunctional when Niku gets her last name and they are still calling her "Meat"
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:46 am Reply with quote
Volume 4 of Lazy Dungeon Master has already been release, and volume 5 will come out in August.

Volume 4 details Keima's dungeon battle with his neighbors, Ittetsu and Redra the Red Dragon.

Really happy to see the manga continuing, especially since the light novel appears to have wrapped up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1