• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Page errors regarding studios

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philmister978

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:28 am Reply with quote
I keep noticing an error when working in animation studios on an entry's page reading as follows:

"We're terribly sorry but an unexpected error occured while generating this page.
A notification has been automatically sent to the webmaster and he'll look into the matter as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding."

What is going on here to cause these pages to break like that? I'm not experiencing these errors on the pages of the works themselves, staff members, or cast of a given title; just the companies, regardless of who it is, Even Crunchyroll's entry is busted.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Try clearing your cookies for ANN. I don't what it is about ANN's cookies in particular, but they've apparently always had a problem. In fact, I started getting time-outs, again, for the forums. And as soon as I cleared the cookies, everything is working normally, again.
Philmister978

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:16 am Reply with quote
Problem is, if I clean my cookies for ANN, I'd have to do that for every site I've used, I don't know how to single out one specific site when it comes to cleaning cookies.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:34 am Reply with quote
What OS and browser are you using? For instance, I use both Windows 10 and Mac with Firefox on both. If you can tell me that much, maybe I can conjure up some instructions and pics to show you how.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1