• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Finding Karaoke Tracks for Anime Themes

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Space_Number_1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:40 am Reply with quote
If anyone else is interested, I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where we could help each other find audio media with karaoke tracks for anime themes. There are some sites already out there that have discographies of various anime series, like soundtrackcollector.com and vgmdb.net, but their lists often aren't complete. For instance, a while ago I was looking for a Karaoke track for Yuamu's "Pink," the ending theme from Banner of the Stars on vgmdb.net, and the only album I could find for it did not have a Karaoke track for that song. However, one day I tried typing "Yuamu Pink Single" into the eBay search bar and was able to find a listing for just such an album. I was also able to find on eBay a vocal collection of songs from the Space Battleship Yamato series, which contained a karaoke track for "The Scarlet Scarf," which is another song I wanted to sing. Another song I have been trying to find a Karaoke track for is "You Are the One" from Patlabor, but so far I've had no luck. So, I think the message I'm trying to convey is that we don't know what's out there, and it would be useful for us to share our knowledge on this subject.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1