• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamuraiPenguin34

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Name: Joe

Sex: Male

Blood Type: A+

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity:mixed bag, mostly austrian and polish

Pets: 2 dogs and a cat

Drink/Smoke: Drink ocassionally (sometimes more than ocassionally Smile ), never smoked cigarettes, but i LOVE cigars, and i just took up pipe smoking...

Likes: Working out, snow, mountains, lakes, watching anime, listening to music, camping

Dislikes: stupid people

Favorite anime: 12 kingdoms, gundam wing, gundam seed, X, Berserk, Count of Monte Cristo,

Favorite Manga (Light novels): never read any.... maybe i should try...

Favorite Books: anything by terry brooks

Favorite game: Final fantasy VII, shadow hearts series

Favorite TV shows/Movies: deadliest catch, (anything on discovery) sportscenter, family guy, futurama, teenage mutant ninja turtles ( the originals) movies- the shawshank redemption, count of monte cristo, with honors, the last samurai

Favorite Drink: sambuvca and jager

Non-Alcoholic Drink: water, monster engergy drinks, starbucks frappacino's

Favorite Foods: anything edible...

Favorite Sport (to watch):football, baseball, hockey, anything else

Favorite Sport (to play):football, baseball, volleyball, ultimate frisbie, hell anything i guess

Favorite Music: COUNTRY, rock, german and japanese music too (just about anything, not much rap)

Job: Cadet/ soldier

Hobbies: lifting, camping, hiking, putting models together (gundam), hunting... etc...
freakcan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Name: Peter

Blood Type: Unknown

Ethnicity: Chinese

Religion: Haruhism??

Drink/Smoke: No/No

Likes: Watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, playing poker

Dislikes: People that get in my way, onions, parsley

Favorite recent anime: Haruhi, Lucky Star, Death Note

Favorite Manga: Death Note by far

Favorite game: Too hard to pick, maybe some from NIS

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Don't watch much.

Favorite Foods: Nothing in particular

Favorite Music: Mostly listen to Japanese music too (OP and EDs)

Job: Computer programmer
Optix

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quote
I guess I'm the new guy so here we go.

Name: Ryan

Blood Type: Uh, red? I really don't know.

Marital Status: Married

Ethnicity: 1/2 Irish, 1/2 English

Religion: No thanks.

Pets: None but a kitteh is a possibility down the road.

Drink/Smoke: Like a fish (it's the Irish in me)/Not anymore.

Likes: Anime (duh), building, tweaking and benchmarking computers, MMO's, music and spending time with the love of my life.

Dislikes: People who fail to attempt to use anything remotely close to correct grammar, Facebook and people who use their cell phones for texting - it's a phone so why not speak into it? The list could go on but I'm afraid I'd crash the server.

Favorite anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Gantz, Hellsing, .hack, Slayers, and again the list could go on and on.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I'm not really that big into books in general but I'm knee deep in Gantz since the anime strays from the manga quite a bit.

Favorite Books: The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy. It's the only full fledged book that I've read cover to cover since high school many, many moons ago.

Favorite game: Lord Of The Rings Online

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Mythbusters, most of the shows on G4Tech TV, 300, Transformers. There are so many more I could list but I'm drawing a blank.

Favorite Drink: Crown Royal and Coke.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water.

Favorite Foods: Pizza, pizza and more pizza! If I ate that though I'd be 300 lbs so I tend to eat healthy most of the times and reward myself with a slice every now and then.

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork.com (of course), Oldtimersguild.com (multi-MMO guild), Overclock.net (computer community), and Icanhascheezburger.com (LOLCATS!).

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey. Plain and simple.

Favorite Sport (to play): Hockey. See a pattern?

Favorite Music: I'm a drum 'n bass fanatic! I've been a DnB DJ for a few years, I've promoted four monster, all night parties in my home town. Producers include Andy C, Concord Dawn, Ed Rush & Optical, Dom & Roland and Pendulum. I could go on and list just about all of the major tech step producers but I'll spare you the reading.

Job: Network administrator.

Hobbies: Most of my hobbies are reflected in my likes.

Fun facts about Ryan:
He takes his computer apart about twice a week.
He has kept every single ticket stub from every movie that he and his wife have ever seen.
He is notorious for functioning perfectly on 2 hours of sleep.

Favorite Quotes: Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! - Ash from Army Of Darkness

Pictures:
I guess these will follow when I have a free moment to sift through the 6 or 7 gigs of pictures on my spare hard drive.
r-18

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quote
my name is Joe actually James Joseph I'm a 55 year old military veteran joined right out of high school in 1972 spent some years in various foreign countries lost some good friends and killed some people i did not even know. did a bunch of blue collar work after i got out in 1977 wound up working for the phone company as a maintenance splicer did that for 15 years went up a pole one day (saint Patrick's day to be precise) and woke up after being unconscious for 8 days to discover i had fallen off and broke my back in 4 places also several other bones in various places had blood clots and was not expected to survive but obviously i did but it took a year to relearn how to walk and talk right. got over that and moved to Oregon where i now live and well i just live here now... i hope i can contribute something to this forum but i really like to read the posts even the old ones it's kinda fun posting and seeing what others think of your ideas but you learn more from reading.

oh one other major highlight ( which you youngsters probably won't get ) i saw Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix at the Monterey pop festival , burn that guitar jimi., can't forget that.
about being an old guy : i knew the jig was up the day i heard the rolling stones in an elevator
Ishmoo

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quote
Dude, you were at the Monterey Pop Festival??? Now THAT is a historical milestone, in my opinion. We just don't have those kinds of demi-god status musicians anymore. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you're doing alright now.

Sadly, at 38 I can't claim to count as a "youngster." My parents were kind of hippyish and liked to sing folk songs so I spent more time than many in my generation listening to the 70s greats. When I was 15 years old I had a shrine to Jim Morrison in my room (oh, foolish youth) instead of Duran Duran like all the other girls. Its funny that I never can seem to act my age. When I was younger everyone thought I acted older and now that I'm older I spend my free time watching animation and discussing the finer points of Goukakyuu no Jutsu with my son.

Cheers R-18! Please to make your acquaintance.
r-18

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quote
yeah i remember bands like black sabbath that was when Ozzie was just the lead singer and not what ever he is now. music really goes around i was talking to some one about a concert i saw and they said "dude how can you have a rock flute player" guess they never heard Jethro tull. i pretty much recovered from most of the injuries but I'm still unfit to do most things but i spend a lot of time volunteering for search and rescue as a medic first responder. acting your age i sort of act my age but it's the mental age i have in my head not the clock time " I'm not into time, man". if i was about 3 feet tall and had blue hair i would be konata i spend all my time playing pc games watching anime and surfing the net. i guess the one thing that being an lod fart does for you is make you see how fast it all comes at you i try to impress on my younger relatives and friends that time will fly by and you'll be where I'm at before you can even become aware of it.
my biggest problem now is i want to watch more awesome than i can afford and i don't know what to watch next a lot of the time.
Luxa

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Name: Lux András (family name first)

Blood Type: 0-, the unlucky type Smile

Location: Living usually in Budapest, sleeping usually in Érd, Hungary

Marital Status: Single (mostly, but it is a bit complicated)

Ethnicity: White

Religion: Agnostic

Pets: No pets, but I plan to have some turtles in the future

Drink/Smoke: I drink with friends, but rarely much. I don't smoke, and I hate smell of cigarettes. But I actually like cigars and pipes.

Likes: being with friends and family, reading, watching films, shopping (preferably with female friends), sleeping, working (if it is interesting)

Dislikes: TV, celebs, stupid and/or rude people, having to start working

Favorite anime: Twelve Kingdoms, Spirited Away, The Girl who Leaped through Time, Paprika, Lain, Haruhi

Favorite Manga: I have read perhaps 5, so none (yet)

Favorite Books: Stanislaw Lem: Cyberiad, Peace on Earth; Peter S. Beagle: Tamsin; J.R.R. Tolkien: The Lord of the Rings and many more

Favorite game: Wizardry 7 (1992)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Not really interested in tv shows (once again: yet), fav movies: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, City of Lost Children, Battle Royale, Léon, La Science des Reves

Favorite Drink: ale, coctails, fine hungarian wine

Non-Alcoholic Drink: 100% orange juice

Favorite Foods: pasta with poppyseeds, milk soup (really)

Favorite Sites: ANN, blog.hu, IMDB, TvTropes,

Favorite Sport (to watch): perhaps Soccer or Forma-1

Favorite Sport (to play): soccer, aikido, caving

Favorite Music: Metallica, Therion, Evanescence, Tatu, Pink Floyd, Vangelis, Yonderboi etc.

Job: studying electrical engineering

Hobbies: reading, caving, talking literally hours on the phone (or live Smile ), eating

Fun facts about me:
I like cleaning shoes, and sometimes cleaning in general, which is fairly surprising as
I can be really untidy when I feel lazy.
I am on the download and buy it if I like it side of things.
I can read really fast, I mean faster than almost anyone I have ever met. But sometimes I find surprises in books on the n-th reread. For example
It took me 4 years and perhaps 10+ rereads to realise that Fordo was, in fact Frodo. It was a big surprise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Blackknight1239

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quote
Name: Jacob

Blood Type: ¯\(º_o)/¯

Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada (cookies to however knows of it)

Marital Status: Single, as of 10:54pm tonight.

Ethnicity: Alot, hahaha. English, Scot, German, Ukarinian, Metis, bit of French, pretty sure there's a few more.

Religion: Atheist

Pets: One cat named "Cleo"

Drink/Smoke: Nah, ain't my thing....

Likes: Reading, gaming, roleplaying, wargaming, model building/painting, rainy/cool days, anything that makes me thing.

Dislikes: Idiots. Every single one of them.

Favorite anime: Top Three: Evangelion, The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, FLCL. Azumanga Daioh comes in a close 4th.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Right now, Evangelion, King of Thorn, and....that's it. Anime smallmouth;

Favorite Books: Anything by Tolkien. Other than that, anything that's interesting, really.

Favorite game: Ha, how much room do I got? Well, top five: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros.: Brawl, Fire Emblem, The World Ends with You, and Beatmania IIDX.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: I am Legend was the last one I truly enjoyed.

Favorite Drink: None, as I don't drink.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Hmm....Grapefruit juice!

Favorite Foods: Sushi is tops.

Favorite Sites: Eh, my own, really. I run it for my wargaming club!

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey (lol, canada)

Favorite Sport (to play): Paintball, Hockey

Favorite Music: Really into Gabba, most other techno, J-rock/pop. On a Bemani kick as of late.

Job: I make sushi at the local Japanese resturant.

Hobbies: Photoshop, Warhammer 40k, Watching anime, going on t3h interwebs...

Fun facts about t3h BK:
-I usually go ny "t3h BK" on the net
-Prehaps a little hot-headed and zealous for my own good.
-Uses a shoe as a potent weapon
-Has watched all the LotR movies in a row...Boy, what a night/morning!
-Is planning to model a Space Marine with a Lance of Longinus.

Favorite Quote/s: "NO PITY! NO FEAR! NO REMORSE!- The Black Templar Space Marines mantra.

"And they shall know no fear..."- The Emperor, in regards to his Space Marines. Words I live by.
TheTheory

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Name: Jacob

Blood Type: Something common.

Marital Status: Single, but pining.

Ethnicity: Let's just call it "white" and leave it at that.

Religion: Christian

Pets: None, but I'd love to acquire a cat sometime...

Drink/Smoke: Drink, yes! Smoke, only at annoying parties when I want to escape... and then only cloves (without inhaling).

Likes: A whole lot. This is a pretty broad question. Let's see, Phillies baseball, Philadelphia sports in general, reading (especially fiction, especially fantasy, especially kids fantasy), writing, watching movies, interacting with people, etc and so forth.

Dislikes: Coffee, hot weather... especially humid, hot weather.

Favorite anime: Elfen Lied, Naruto, Death Note, Studio Ghibli, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Don't do manga

Favorite Books: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, just about anything by Madeleine L'Engle, the Otherland series by Tad Williams, I Want To Go Home by Gordon Korman, The Little Prince by Antoine de Sait-Exupery, etc

Favorite game: Resident Evil 4-gamecube, Fable-xbox, Puzzle Quest-ds

Favorite TV shows/Movies:
-TV: Police Squad!, Futurama, Arrested Development
-Movies: Robin Hood (animated disney), Meet The Robinsons, Pulp Fiction, Saved!, among many others

Favorite Drink: Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Milk, of the whole or 2% variety.

Favorite Foods: Mom's home-cooked Chicken & Rice Curry.

Favorite Sites: facebook, decapolis, vagrant cafe, obner, ebay, gmail, etc.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Phillies basaeball trumps everything, though if it isn't the Phillies (or the playoffs) I'd rather watch NASCAR or NFL.

Favorite Sport (to play): uhmmm... does video games count?

Favorite Music: Sonic Youth, The Residents, Melt-Banana, Hella, Sufjan Stevens, 16 Horsepower, Sixpence None the Richer, among many, many others.

Job: Workin' in the music department of a bookstore.

Hobbies: Beyond what has already been mentioned? Writing and doodling. Usually at times I shouldn't be writing or doodling. (Like: Work, school).

Conclusion: I doubt if anyone really reads this, but I thought I'd post here anyway. I probably won't be a large contributer to the forum... but I will do a proper amount of lurking. Perhaps some contribution when I feel like I actually have something worth saying. Cheers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quote
Name: Anthony

Blood Type: Unknown

Marital Status: Single (May be changing soon)

Ethnicity: White as Wonder bread

Religion: Christian (Close to having no religion)

Pets: 2 dogs

Drink/Smoke: Drink, yes!

Likes: Martial arts, watching movies, reading, music, computers

Dislikes: stupid people, stubborn people

Favorite anime: ToHeart, School Rumble, Ranma 1/2, Gundam, GTO, Azumanga Daioh, SuperGALS, Lucky Star Saint Seyia.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Love Hina, School Rumble, Knights of the Zodiac, some others

Favorite Books: Starship Troopers, The Godfather, Digital Fortress

Favorite game: Resident Evil 4: Gamecube, Airforce Delta Strike PS2, TOCA Race Driver 2 PC

Favorite TV shows/Movies:
-TV: The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill
-Movies: Too many to list but some of my absolute favorites are Best of the Best, Kickboxer 2, The Godfather series.

Favorite Drink: Whiskey Sour, Tequila and coke

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water and green tea

Favorite Foods: too many to list

Favorite Sites: youtube, myspace, gametrailers, gamefaqs.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Kickboxing, Auto Racing, Football

Favorite Sport (to play): Basketball, Kickboxing

Favorite Music: The Ramones, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Weird Al Yankovic

Job: Quality Assurance for IT company

Hobbies: Model building

Interesting Facts:

I used to get criticized by my co workers for liking anime but that doesn't happen any more.

I've bought more anime and manga since I starting having health problems (Oct of 06) then I have before that.

My number one goal in life is to open a martial arts school in the future.

Last edited by asimpson2006 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
wizardz199

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Name: Dallas
Religion: Atheist
Ethnicity: African American/European American (German)
Drink/Smoke: No
Likes: Anime, Manga, food, cats, walking, Japanese culture, writing reviews, debate, philosophy and dancing
Dislikes: religious fanatics (who does), certain types of dogs, mean people, asshole geeks and hypersensitive otaku.
Favorite anime: The list is huge (but there are some anime out there that I cannot stand or think that they are so-so).
Favorite game: Final Fantasy 7, disgaea, marvel vs capcom 2, resident evil 4, chrono trigger, persona 3, the list goes on.
Favorite Food: Japanese food, chinese food, pocky, reeses, and Mexican food
Favorite drink: Ramune, coke
Fun facts about the Wizardz199: I have some unique mannerisms when it comes to being around other people. Some people have tole me that my gestures are weird, but an overall nice guy. I have appeared in my local newspaper on the subject of anime and because of me, my local libraries anime library has risen to even higher levels. I have met some famous people including Marylin Manson, Peter Gilmore, Charles Dawkins, and even Toshio Maeda along with Nami Tamaki.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quote
Well as we have many new members it's time for a big and proper welcome. So a big ANN howdy doody to Catnipcat, SamuraiPenguin34, freakcan, Optix, Luxa, Blackknight1239, TheTheory, asimpson2006, wizardz199, Brendan Behan, Ein007, and Unmei No Deai. Think of us at ANN as an anime island paradise where you can escape from your daily routine. Ok...so it's not so much of an island paradise....more like an anime ranch of sorts. Ok, so honestly it's like an anime halfway house where you can get your daily fix and then walk back out into society heh. As part of your halfway house welcome though I'm pleased to give you all your very own mystery welcome bag of goodies. *hands them each a brown bag* Inside your bags you'll all find a handful of pealed green pepper vegetable skins, the handle from a chaveta, 2 dead cell phone batteries, and a used car oil filter. i hope you enjoy these truly awesome gifts and don't forget; Wit is educated insolence.
Crusif

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quote
Name: Crusif

Ethnicity: White

Religion: Don't really have one but I am interested in Wicca

Drink/Smoke: No

Dislikes: People who are prejudice

Favorite anime: Bleach, Outlaw Star, Maplestory (only seen the first 5 episodes with english subs, been trying to find more), others Chobits, .hack// (all of them), Love Hina, others (can't think of them right now)

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Manga version of the anime I have listed, PHD Phantasy Degree, Beck, others (I have a bad memory)

Favorite Books: The Great Gatsby, Goblin Wood, others (I meant it, I have a bad memory)

Favorite game: .hack// (first 4, haven't played GU yet), Zelda games, Final Fantasy, Fable, Maplestory others (a little due to my memory. the rest, would take a while to put down. i love gaming)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: South Park, Mythbusters, Attack of the show, Xplay, Ninja Warrior, House, Scrubs, The Labyrinth, Young Guns (1 and 2), Family Guy, Robot chicken.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Sprite

Favorite Foods: Umm. I'm fat, what does that tell ya (jking).

Favorite Sites: GameFAQs, Veoh, Youtube, Hidden-Street, others (back to only my memory getting credit)

Favorite Sport (to watch): Skateboarding

Favorite Sport (to play): Skateboarding

Favorite Music: Diff forms of Rock, Diff forms of Techno

Hobbies: Gaming, Anime, Drawing, Making people laugh, Daydreaming (I'm not afraid to admit it), Poetry

Fun facts about Crusif:
Joker (as if you couldn't tell)
Hopless Romatic (not afraid to admit that too)
Have a metal plate in my left leg
My dreams hate me (most are nightmares and i am connected to my dreams, if i'm in lava in a dream, i wake up burning up like hell)
rainbowcourage

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Crusif wrote:
Name: Crusif

Hobbies: Anime, Drawing, Making people laugh, Daydreaming (I'm not afraid to admit it), Poetry

Fun facts about Crusif:

Hopless Romatic (not afraid to admit that too)
My dreams hate me (most are nightmares and i am connected to my dreams, if i'm in lava in a dream, i wake up burning up like hell)

damn, we would hit it off! I have the WEIRDEST dreams on the planet (especially the ones that have been recurring since i was 5). I hate that sensation when you feel like you're falling too, and after talking to other people, everyone's "scenario" is different. For me, I'm falling off a bicycle and sometimes I wake myself up by "pedaling" in my bed Shocked

I'm also a bit of a goofball, and a hopeless romantic. go figure.
Pinktiarapanda

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Surprised
Name: Janelle

Sex:no thanks. hahha. no im a girl.

Blood Type: hells idk

Location: washingtton *vomits in mouth a little at sight of the name*

Marital Status: single...for now ahhaahahah

Ethnicity:uhhh swedish and crap.

Religion: Christian

Pets: two morbidly obese kitties....and bratty dog.

Drink/Smoke: no im that girl who people see and are like "damn she's prude"

Likes: poetry, literature, ANIME, vid. games (i kick maddd arse at tetris!)...i dig RPGs too, traveling, reading, writing, drawing, making stuff, giving hugs, making people smile, CHOCOLATE.

Dislikes: meat. im veg. hahhaha

Favorite anime: blood+, ef- a tale of memories, myself;yourself, castle in the sky, noein, elfen lied.

Favorite Books:the bible (good stuff), twilight series by stephenie meyer, daughter of the forest books by julliet marillier (they r hella good), crime and punishment by fydor dostoevsky.

Favorite game:TETRISSS!!, tales of symphonia, kingdom hearts (both of em!), final fantasy IV ...o yus and ffVIII *tears up a liitle*

Favorite TV shows/Movies: mooovies- pride and prejudice, atonement, les miserables (the french one with that really ugly guy that takes place during wwII..omg work of art), casablanca, moulin rougue, castle in the sky, howl's moving castle....list gooees onn.
shows-see my fave animes hahah. i like the office too. well now i need to get off my computer and watch more normal american television it seems.

Favorite Drink: i dont know yet

Non-Alcoholic Drink: coffee w/cream (NOSUGAR). ooo and orange soda.

Favorite Foods: geeeze thats hard. i guess it'd have to be fruit: peaches, mangos, pineapple, apricots, cherries. or something thats really cheesey.

Favorite Sites: hmmm.... youtube, facebook, animenewsnetwork, veoh.

Favorite Sport (to watch):socccccerrr *sexy men!*

Favorite Sport (to play):swimming

Favorite Music: ole school rock, brit pop. OMG i just got rlly into this band called blur. they kick arrrse. but yeah i dig neil young, the beatles, super tramp, led zeppelin, the kinks, journey... all that stuff.

Job: high school student (not a very good one though hahaha)

Hobbies:drawing, painting, writing, writing poetry, swimming.

Fun facts about Janelle:
was born in hawaii
good and plentys are my favoritist candy of all time
i can put my feet behind my headd
i am amazing at hula hooping
my eyes are hazel but people swear that theyre green in the sun.

Favorite Quotes:
"joy will dance the whole world through, but it must begin with you"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 54 of 233